Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sabbath

Yesterday i couldn't write in my blog, didnt realise Sabbath would start that early. I was most worried i couldnt find anything to eat. But I found a good place.
Yesterday I also found the place i came here for. I Just walked by it the firtst night, missed the junction, wouldnt have felt it anyway.

It's indeed on mount Zion just outside the gate to the right there's some very good energy. When i came home yesterday after the first exchange of the energy, it felt really good. When I started to meditate with the balls, i was really pleased with the energy, it took me to great hights. Have any of you at home felt any change with your own maelstroms?
Today i just went there and sat down with a book in the sun (now my nose is really burned). It's wonderfull temperature.

It's been very busy in the city today, must be the Sabbath. Lots of Police on the street. I even went trough the securetygates at the wailingwall this morning. The security guy looked a bit flabbergasted by what he saw, but didnt see any danger in it, so he let me through.
I met quiet a few people today, i focussed on that yesterday, i felt a bit alone. Espacially because everyone is so expressive part of a group. Walking around with the sword, i didnt belong to any of the groups, not even the tourists, it's quiet uneasy and sometime feels a bit unsafe. On the other hand i wouldnt want to belong to any of the groups i've seen.

Yesterday i took part in a procession with my sword. It took place on via Dolorosa. The road Christ walked with his cross. It was quiet a happening. About a hundred pilgrims and monks were joining and stopping to pray at every of the 12 stages? (forgot the name).
I joined in because a lot of people see the sword as a cross, so i wanted to see what was going to happen. Well, non of the places felt wholy or strong to me (personally ofcourse) but I enjoyed doing it. I'm not a reborned chistian because of it, but i felt good joining in. It was amazing how the whole buch went trough the very narrow marketstreets. And all the arab (chritians as well), were not trying to lure you into their shop.

One of my new discoveries is that some places feel strong and sacred because they ' are' and people must have recognised it. Other places were made holy bcause a lot of people prey there or project on and honoring it. The last also gives a lot of energy to a place or an object, but it's different from the energy that can be in a place naturally.
For excample the tomb of king David is presumed to be on mount Zion. Nobody is sure, but people come there to honor the place. So yes, there's alot of energy, but 100 meters futher down the road is a place that in a natural way feel much more intense and powerfull. The wailing wall has this energy naturally, but non of the places i went to in the christion quarter have it either. So i think the jews havent forgotten all about energywork i think, but they dont realise how they create their own wars, it's in the basics of their religion, the enemy will be destroyed. Meaning: will be give energy, meaning: will grow. It's a problem that coming from the roots. i hope there wil be some wise men soon, being capable of changing it.

Well i guess thats it for today, tomorrow is my last day here and i must say, after such a lot of impressions im glad to go home. I think i did the right thing going here for six days only.

I'm not sure i will write tomorrow, but i will try to, and also put some pictures on.

Bye everyone, Ill be glad to read your reactions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi lieverd,

Wat je hebt opgeschreven is duidelijk. Hoop dat je morgen echt de energie zult ervaren waarvoor je ernaar toe gegaan bent. Heb je ook een mail gestuurd op het bekende mail-adres. Ben in gedachten bij je en verheug me erop je maandag op Schiphol te zien. Liefs en tot dan, Anke heb een goede vlucht en denk bij het twee keer opstijgen even aan mij