Thursday, March 8, 2007

Dead Sea

Well, this time it looks like it's going to work. I'm in an internetcafe now. At the hostel they were having internet through satelite. I think that's why it didnt work. I' ve been doing my story about the first day about five or six times, but it didnt get published.

Israel is a very stressfull country. I didnt remeber how stressfull it was. Especially Jerusalem is bad. And then the old city where i'm staying is even more tens. Luckily I spent one night at Coby's. A Dutch woman who lives in kibbutz Kayla near the Dead Sea.

The Old city is amazing here there are four quarters: the christian, jewish, moslim and Armenian quarter. All four of them have their own atmosphere. In the arab shuk, everybody speaks to you and wants to sel lyou something, In the Jewish part on the other hand, they don't see you.
It's been really really hard for me to get into my fifth dimension in the old city, too many distractions, too many people start talking and i'm tense of the tens admosphere.

So luckily im seeing Coby at the dead sea. She is wonderfull. She 's been really kind to me. Yesterday in the afternoon she picked me up at the central busstaion. We drove home and had dimer in the diningroom af her kibbutz. It was like 15 years ago. The same knifes and forks, trays and everything, even though it was a totally different kibbutz i went to. In hte afternoon I made a trip in the desert, visiting some caves where de scrolls might have been found. I didnt feel much but the peace was wonderfull.

At night Coby showed me a reccomandable movie called The Secret. It's a documantary that tells about how stroong ours thoughts are and how they create the thing that come to our paths.
It's an American movie, but the idea is good.

Today I went to the site where they excavated the city of asetes, the writers of the Dead Sea Scrolls. I was ofcourse interested in what would be felt if the maelstrom came into its energy. Strange thing is, not much happened. I think the energy is hiding, at the time, before the intifada (4 years ago) there were 5000 visitors each day walking around there. I would hide if i were that energy!
So I walked back to the Kibutz along the foot of the mountains and there were several powerspot that brought me in a different atmosphere, which was good. In the afternoon i stayed inside and took some rest. later on Coby was so dear to drop me off in Jerusalem again.
Now that im back in jerusalem i realise it's a good thing i went there for a rest. Im back to my old open state now and i can feel more without picking up the fear and tension around me.

So now i have three days left in Jerusalem. This is a big excercise to stay in my own energy. That is the only way to get to find out why im here. The Golden energy of the Old city, I know it's there, Let's see how I can contact it.

No comments: