Sunday, March 11, 2007

The last day

Today was a wonderfull day. I burned my nose even more as the sun was shining so brightly. I had to buy a hat, it was 27 degrees.

I started of with a rampart walk across the old city wall. It was beautifull. The view was mainly to the less interting parts of the city, but... there were some interesting things. I took some nice pictures that i'l share with you an also, i had a prefetct view from above on the Zion Gate to Maelstrom street as ill call it from now on.


I kept following the walls and ended up at the jewish semetary. It's on the opposit mountain of where mount Zion is and the valley is important to the jews.


In the gravejard there big tombs of a few profets and i felt attrated to them, so i went there. I felt a lot of tension, a lot of grieve and angre there. And so i took out the wooden balls and asked for some light. I demanded to the place that it would listen ( it was something like that, not excactly how i tell it, but i was persistant). And thing started to become lighter. it felt good to do that. i dont know the extend of how it works out, but it's something, this is my line of work. If the energy changes, the rest might come as well.


Well that was the most important thing that happened today, furthermore i enjoyed the trip and took a lot of photos. tonight i will go one last time to Maelstrom street and say goodbye. Tonight at 2 a.m. my cab will bring me to the airport. So for now i will share some impressions with you.



favorite shot of the day (doubleclick, for enlargement)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Koen,

Just got back from my own journey...yours sounds like it was quite something! Can't wait to IM with you about it!

Talk soon,
Stacy