Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Alchemy of nie

Hello everyone. It's been more than a week since I wrote. I 've been home for a 8 days. Most of witch were pretty hard for me to get settled. I was in a kind of vacuĆ¼m. I couldn't get to work and my headwas in Jerusalem all the time.
Just as i was getting a bit worried, yesterday. Something else happened. Something that gave me the capability to give better words to what has been the goal of this Journey.

It happened last night when i was writing something. It has to do with the golden energy i saw in Oktober last year in Jerusalem. This is what i came to realise.
The energy that houses in the Maelstrom, the one from Mount Zion, is energy that turns gold if certain energies of the universe become active on earth.Like the energy that came to earth on the 17th of oktober 2006. It was a violet beam of light.

So what will happen is the Jerusalem/ mount Zion energy, when it get's in touch with this energy, it turns into Gold energy. This is the whole point. It's a chemical reaction in a different dimension. It has to do with mixing energies until they turn Gold. This is Alchemy.

So the next thing for me to do is to find a way to activate this violet beam of energy. Well, if only it is up to me to activate it ofcourse. On the other hand, until 2012 a more and more of these activating beams will come to earth. So what ever has the Zion Energy, will turn into Gold energy when it happens.

So why would i want that? Well, it's a healing kind of energy. What happened to me in last oktober is that I felt really safe, protected and it felt like I had never been inconfedent before. The few time i got in touch wirh rhis energy, it felt like the ultimate. It was most of all a loving kind of energy. It had nothing to do with power or money, because they don't matter. I feel my heart is opening when I write about this. I also feel relief, and im glad it's working out.

Realising this, at the same time a new sort of energy came trough me. It feels powerfull and I am in quiet a different state then i was last week. I feel like I know what to do now, it is going to happen from now on.

I will keep you posted. This blog will from now on be a kind of diary. It feels good to keep the world posted of what happens.

If you want to comment, please do. The way to do it is to click anonymous, write your comment and publish it. If you leave your name it's fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi lieverd,

wat heerlijk voor je. Je hebt andere begeleiding en bent weer aan het werk, ervaar het maar.
Er staan weer mooie dingen te gebeuren. Jij hebt alleen maar tijd nodig om het te ervaren. Ik "wist"het al en dat is soms lastig. Maar jij hebt je eigen tijd, als die al bestaat.
Liefs, Anke

Anonymous said...

hallo Koen,
Wat is dit prachtig!